Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Perfect Valentine’s Day


For anyone who doesn’t know, I thoroughly enjoy being outside in God’s majesty. Whether it is at the beach, in the water (lake, bay or ocean) or in the mountains, I find His creation refreshing and absolutely awe-inspiring. So, for Valentine’s Day, Ryan and I decided to go to our favorite place to hike and go farther than we’ve ever gone before. It was SO FUN! I loved it! The vast majority of the hike was climbing up a rock waterfall. We also brought delicious cheeses, meat, French bread, fruit and wine for a yummy, restful lunch. Thank you for a rejuvenating and beautiful Valentine’s Day, guapo.

And anyone who loves to hike, we are more than happy to be your tour guides any time!

1 comment:

  1. You're cute, honey. And yes, it was a perfect Valentine's Day. Thanks for being my Valentine.

    ReplyDelete