Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Shave November

Sorry it has been awhile since I've posted. The busyness of the holidays and not-so-great internet have made blogging challenging but I am trying to catch up!

One of our PC friends named Mark had been asking Ryan to participate in "No Shave November" since October. THEN Ryan learned that his brother Edgar was growing a mustache to raise money for charity during November. I think that sealed the deal.
Mark and Ryan
Then Ryan had the genius idea to remove the beard in stages. I am personally a fan of clean-shaved boys but it was pretty hilarious...
 Chops, mustache, soul patch and goatee
Mustache, soul patch and goatee
 Handlebar mustache and soul patch
Just the handlebar mustache.
And finally that handsome, familiar face returns!!

1 comment:

  1. I truly enjoy the handle bar. MAkes him look like he should be robbing trains.

    ReplyDelete