Sunday, September 13, 2009

New furniture!!

For those of you who have seen our apartment, we have been sans coffee and side table for 6 months. We looked around at some and were surprised to see how expensive they both are, even at places like Target! We decided that they weren't really necessary for now. THEN we got an Ikea catalog in the mail (I don't know why) and they were advertising super inexpensive coffee and side tables in classic, simple styles, so we decided to go for it.
As you can see, my adorable husband put them together (because I was working on another project, not because it was a "man's task" or something). Don't they look great (besides the fact that nothing really matches in our apartment-we're aware, thanks)?!I have to admit that I was starting to get tired of not having any tables in the living room. It makes it a bit more dangerous to eat or drink anything while sitting on the couch. I am very excited!

1 comment:

  1. "not because it was a "man's task" or something" ... YOUR ARE HILARIOUS!! I wasn't even thinking that, but thanks for pointing that out! :-)

    ReplyDelete