Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!


I know it has been quite awhile since my last post so here is an attempt to catch you  all up on our crazy but wonderful life…


November 3rd was Darby’s birthday! Darby is the son of one of my best friends from high school and he is ADORABLE! Ryan and I, of course, went to his party in Santa Clarita (suburb of LA).


My best guy friend (before my husband!) got married on November 14th, exactly eight months to the day after my wedding! I am SO happy that Jason found a wonderful and amazing woman to spend his life with (and to take care of him!). Congratulations Jason & Rose!


We spent Thanksgiving with the Dapremonts in San Francisco and had a blast! It was so good to have the usually far-flung D family (minus Doc, sadly) all in one place and, of course, the food was delicious! Thanks for hosting Todd & Moka!


The best man from our wedding came back to the states from serving overseas in the military and he and his wife (!) Kim came to visit. Ryan had been looking forward to seeing him for awhile, so thanks for sharing your leave time with us Mike!


Christmas was, in turn, with the Joiners in San Jacinto and it was a special time. Mom outdid herself with presents and Ryan took part in another Joiner family tradition by reading the Christmas Story this year. And those are our Christmas crowns (Dad accidentally threw his away, so he used his hand). Don't ask. My family rocks.


Cut to New Years Eve in Santee baby! There is nothing like a country bar in East County with some of your best friends and tons of be-dazzled 50 to 70-year-olds to bring in the New Year.


January 3rd is my favorite sister’s birthday- YAY! Happy Birthday Sums! We had lots of fun celebrating with you.


THEN January 4th is my mom’s birthday, so back up to San Jacinto for a birthday lunch. Happy Birthday mommy, we love you!

I think that about sums up November, December, and the beginning of January (very busy, in case that wasn’t evident). We thoroughly enjoyed spending quality time with our friends and families over the holidays. And Ryan and I are looking forward to a bright and exciting year in 2010.

p.s. Thanks to Summer and Jesse for letting us stay at the Hotel Del Tracy!!!

1 comment: