Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cory & Kirstin Peters


Last weekend Ryan and I went to my friend Cory’s wedding. Well, Cory is more a part of the Joiner family than a friend. We lived just down the street from each other for 7 years and even after we moved, he would come to my parent’s house in Hemet for some holidays. And let me tell you, he’s as annoying of a brother as they come!!

Anyways, by the grace of God, Cory met Kirstin and convinced her to marry him. She is awesome and Summer and I are so happy to welcome her to the family, too. Their wedding was beautiful (same colors as ours!) and lots of fun. The best part was seeing how happy the bride and groom were. Cory and I give each other a hard time (my mom would say we fight like a cat and dog) but it makes my heart SO happy to see him this happy (not to mention my relief that he has Kirstin to guide him through life). I pray for years and years of happiness and laughter for them.

2 comments:

  1. The family pictures look so great! And Summer that dress looks fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete