Friday, June 12, 2009

Worker's Comp

Even though I'm sure you all love Ryan at least partially as much as I do, I promise that I won't mention him in EVERY blog post...but probably a lot. :)

Anyways, my poor husband sprained his arm a couple days ago on the job. His job is very physically demanding, which is great because he gets a good workout in on most days but sometimes comes home very tired (especially after his 5am workout at the gym in the morning). The poor guys spent hours waiting to be seen by his doctor who finally told him that it is a sprain-no bones chipped or broken, thank goodness! He is wearing a sling, is supposed to rest it for a few days and should be as good as new by Monday (I hope!). We have a busy weekend of wedding activities for Ryan's previous roommate Taylor, but the doctor said it is ok for Ryan to not wear the sling during the ceremony (as he is a groomsmen). I'll try to post a picture if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment