Monday, June 15, 2009

Taylor & Gwen Williams: Pretty in Pink


My single friends are dropping like flies. SERIOUSLY. But that's a whole other blog post.

This past weekend Ryan was in his previous roommate Taylor's wedding as a groomsman...and I manned the guestbook with my trusty partner Claire. She and Aaron came up and stayed with us on Saturday, which was fun (especially since they made us pancakes Sunday morning!). Taylor & Gwen started dating the same summer that Ryan and I started dating. Boy, did Taylor pursue that girl! After that summer, she went to Europe to study abroad for 8 months. He sent love letters, flowers, care packages, etc. Determination pays off!

They had a beautiful, bright wedding in Stauffer Chapel at Pepperdine, which is where I would have been married if we had tied the knot in LA. In front of the chapel is my favorite place on campus (it looks out across the ocean). Taylor and Gwen are in Hawaii on their honeymoon and then off to Dallas to start their new life together. We hope they find nothing but happiness in the Lone Star State.

No comments:

Post a Comment