Thursday, June 11, 2009

"My husband rocks"

That was my husband Ryan's suggestion for my blog title. My husband does rock. Not going to be the name of my blog. :) Truthfully, I blame this blog on one of my best friends Claire. She started a blog awhile back (http://clairesmusic.wordpress.com) and everybody loves it-her family, her long distance friends, even her. As she put it, it gives her the power to tell the world what she wants it to know....and keep private what she does not. So, here is my attempt at technology and keeping everyone I love up to date on my unconditionally blessed life. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! LINDSAY HAS A BLOG!

    Hopefully you will learn to love it! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Adding to my google reader. And hopefully I will see you more so we can update each other in person rather than via internet...yipes.

    ReplyDelete